WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A comprehensive Pilates certification is preferred, and bonus points for a Classical Pilates certification but open minded for a contemporary flare.
- One – three years teaching experience
- Comfortable teaching all bodies, at all levels
- Thorough understanding of the Pilates method and the ability to teach it
- Comfortable with computers and can learn quickly
- Morning, evening, and weekend teaching shifts are available
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a desire and passion to work as a team.
- You are a self starter — You like taking initiative.
- You enjoy problem solving.
- You have superb time management skills.
- You LOVE your craft as a instructor. Pilates NERD!
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Continued anatomy education throughout the year
- Professional instructor development
- Support and mentorship
- Unlimited studio access and use—Get your workout on!
- Staff receive discounts on sessions and classes. And in our connected Wellness center.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: from $20 – $35 per hour
NOT A INSTRUCTOR YET?
We can teach you to be one! We offer a Pilates comprehensive certification. Starting in April 2023. We care more about who you are and managing and teaching people is a talent! If you strongly believe you are meant to help people achieve their health goals then this position is right for you. Whether it’s a therapeutic instructor or a “let’s get you moving” instructor, we encourage you to apply.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org